Publicity Award of the SASPP Society
This award is to recognise a member’s recent contributions towards promoting general public awareness of Plant Pathology.
A nominee must:
- Be a subscribed SASPP member.
- Have made exceptionally contributions to promoting Plant Pathology.
- The award may be bestowed on the same person more than once.
- The award comprises a Certificate of Recognition.
Required with application:
- Documentary evidence of outstanding contributions to promoting Plant Pathology.