PANNAR Floating Trophy for Best Oral Presentation by a Student
This award is for an outstanding “young” plant pathologist based on evaluation of his/her research. Nominees must have received their doctoral (PhD) degree within a ten (10) year period immediately preceding January 1st of the year in which the award is bestowed.
- This floating trophy is awarded at every biennial SASPP conference to a student for the best oral presentation.
- The awardee must be a registered student and member of the SASPP.
- The conference organizing committee will select the assessor(s) for the award.
- The winner receives a certificate, a book prize sponsored by PANNAR, and a figurine with an engraved metal mini-shield with his/her name, the conference and award information.
- The value of the book prize is determined by PANNAR.
- The updated main floating trophy stays with the SASPP Council.